Senior Consultant at Seen Recruit
Views:282 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager/Senior Manager - Industrial Relations & Compliance - Infra (9-10 yrs)
- This opening is with Infra company so need someone from Infrastructure Companies only.
- The job holder will be a SME in labour laws and responsible to manage all labour related compliances for multiple sites across energy and roads businesses across India and be an interface between the site HR and corporate HR. The role would require to scale up in future to deal with IR issues also.
- Strong liaisoning and negotiation skills, Ability to communicate with blue collared employees effectively.
- Ability to deal with labour unions and prior IR experience is desirable, Open to travel across sites in India.
- Responsible for compliances under various labour laws including but not limited to S&E Act, Factories Act, CLRA, ISMW, BoCW Act etc.
- Obtain/renew/amend various registrations/licenses under the various labour acts eg. CLRA, Factories, ISMW, BoCW Act etc
- Ensure that all statutory records are maintained and updated at all sites
- Coordinate with site HR and ensure Contractors compliances under various Acts
- Maintain a checklist of all labour related compliances for each site
- Ensure full compliance at all sites and submit quarterly declaration.
CTC 12 to 20 lacs Max