Research Associate at Xpert Conexions
Views:3712 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Senior Manager - Indirect Taxation - FMCD - CA (6-15 yrs)
The role envisages providing technical guidance, support to operational teams and ensuring Tax compliance.
- Responsible for Post GST implementation in company.
- Formulating & implementing tax policies & guidelines including taking tax positions on key issues.
- Supervising and managing service tax, GST litigations and audits.
- Providing technical and operational support to Regional Tax Teams and Central Shared services (CSS)
- Conducting Regional Tax reviews & audit
- Scrutiny of business proposals and purchase/ sales agreements to ensure it is tax efficient.
- Imparting training on Indirect Tax to various stakeholders like billing team, SCM, Payable team etc.
- Development and grooming of team members.
Work Experience :
Must Have : - 6 to 8 year of experience having Background from Taxation (Indirect)
Final Decision on monthly/ quarterly accounting/ auditing of Opco
1) Analysis of monthly tax accounting done by Opco. ETR reconciliation/ DTR review
2) Ensuring smooth Audit without any significant audit observations
Decisions reached jointly with peers on a collective basis
1) Quarterly Book Closure
3) Special projects
Makes a major contribution to a decision or policy judgment reached by others
1) Release of Accounting Guidelines & processes
2)Training of Opco's for qualitative accounting
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.