HR Recruiter at Vitasta Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:292 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Manager/Senior Manager - Indirect Tax - CA (6-10 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager - Indirect Tax
Objective / Purpose of the Job:
The role is responsible for compliance, advisory related to indirect taxation, liaisoning with internal and external stakeholders, and inspiring the team to work towards the departmental as well as the Company Goals.
Key Result Areas / Accountabilities:
- Handling assessments, audits, and tax litigations. Coordinate with external consultants and tax authorities with respect to tax assessments and litigations.
- Handling the appellate matters including drafting replies to Show Cause Notices, drafting appeals, attending the personal hearing, and representing before the judicial authorities
- Keeping a track of all appeals and litigations ensuring closure of the same in favor of the company.
- Extensive Research on various critical litigation issues
- Liaison with all internal and external stakeholders for indirect tax compliance/obligations including regional tax authorities
- Preparation, filing, and processing of the refund. Ensuring GST refunds are received from Government Authorities without any delay
- Ensuring smooth completion of GST Audits (GSTR 9 & GSTR 9C) and Internal Audits
- Keeping a track of VAT/CST/Excise/Service Tax/GST Assessments and Audits for 26 GSTNs
- Guiding the ERP Team on HSN to be incorporated in Product/Service Masters for various Goods and Services being procured and for products being sold
- Perform indirect tax risk and process reviews and make recommendations thereon
- Track legal matters at various stages, providing paper books, and other documents. Ensuring monthly MIS on GST
- Refunds, Litigation Matters, Audits, Assessments, and Appeals
- Good written and verbal communication skills to comply with indirect tax matters.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.