GM - Talent Acquisition at Avant Garde Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
Views:307 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Manager/Senior Manager - Human Resources - Pharmaceutical (4-6 yrs)
The incumbent will be part of India HR Team and report to General Manager - Human Resources. He/ she will be responsible for supporting HR Business Partners with CoE Support in the area of Workforce Budgeting, Performance Management, Annual Compensation Review, HRMS and HR Analytics:
- Anchor Workforce Budgeting for the BU involving workforce cost analysis & forecast.
- Responsible for HR Operational cost analysis and management.
- Creation of various monthly MIS and Dashboards at pan India level for Leadership and other business reviews.
- Be the custodian of People Data and generate actionable insights using Data Analytics.
- Working with third party consultant and agencies on data related projects.
- Audit HRMS Data and support implementation of new HRMS (Darwinbox).
- Lead the Performance Management Process for IF & ensure closure as per timelines with support from HRBPs.
- Drive Annual Compensation Review for IF BU in partnership with HR Business Partners.
- Working closely with business and support function for creation and cascading of incentive plans.
- Providing required inputs and insights to internal stakeholders.
Education: Master's degree in Human Resources or equivalent
Desirable: Certification on HR Analytics
Experience in managing data/ people analytics will be essential
Knowledge and Skills:
- Analytical Skills
- Hands on MS-Excel, PowerPoint and data management
- Decision Making and Problem Solving skills
- Ability to gather insights
Leadership /Managerial Attributes
- Good communication, collaboration & interpersonal skills
- Organized, Confident & Self-starter who is able to prioritize multiple tasks & deliver to deadlines
Experience : 4+ years of experience for Manager/ 6+ years of experience for Senior Manager
Budget : up to 20 LPA for Manager Role/ up to 25 LPA for Senior Manager Role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.