Managing Director at Manpower Resources India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:218 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Manager/Senior Manager - Human Resources - Pharma (4-8 yrs)
Manager/ Sr Manager Human Resources
Job description : Manpower Resources India (P) Limited, a leading Executive Search company, offers services in Power, Steel, Infrastructure, Oil & Gas, Cement, Engineering space. Please find all the details regarding the company and the job profile below for one of our client's requirement.
About Company: It's a Global conglomerate in Pharmaceutical business
Position Name: Manager/ Sr Manager Human Resources
Reporting to: General Manager Human Resources
Location: Mumbai Andheri East
Experience : 4+ years of experience
Educational background: Masters degree in Human Resources or equivalent (Full Time)
- The incumbent will be part of India Formulation HR Team and report to General Manager - Human Resources. He/ she will be responsible for supporting HR Business Partners with CoE Support in the area of Workforce Budgeting, Performance Management, Annual Compensation Review, HRMS and HR Analytics:
- Anchor Workforce Budgeting for the BU involving workforce cost analysis & forecast.
- Responsible for HR Operational cost analysis and management.
- Creation of various monthly MIS and Dashboards at pan India level for Leadership and other business reviews.
- Be the custodian of People Data and generate actionable insights using Data Analytics.
- Working with third party consultant and agencies on data related projects.
- Audit HRMS Data and support implementation of new HRMS (Darwinbox).
- Lead the Performance Management Process for IF & ensure closure as per timelines with support from HRBPs.
- Drive Annual Compensation Review for IF BU in partnership with HR Business Partners.
- Working closely with business and support function for creation and cascading of incentive plans.
- Providing required inputs and insights to internal stakeholders.
Skills required : 6+ years of post-qualification experience, in an organization with progressive people practices and in an industry with competitive talent land scape
- Certification on HR Analytics
- Experience in managing data/ people analytics will be essential
Analytical Skills :
- Hands on MS-Excel, PowerPoint and data management
- Decision Making and Problem Solving skills
- Ability to gather insights
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.