Practice Lead - TA Specialist at Gi Group - Elixir Consulting
Views:800 Applications:234 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Manager/Senior Manager - Human Resources/Organizational Effectiveness - CoE - Pharma & Healthcare (2-5 yrs)
We are hiring for a pharma & healthcare MNC. The role is for the Organizational Effectiveness CoE.
I. Ensure efficacy of Organization Design.
- Support in Organization Design and restructuring initiatives in conjunction with Business HR to ensure the organization structure is aligned to the overall organization strategy.
- Identify gaps in the structure and recommend revised organization structure in conjunction with Business Leaders.
- Ensure that Org design initiatives are aligned with strategic objectives.
II. Job Evaluations
- Partner with Business HR to ensure requisite documents are in place for the purpose of evaluating roles, namely the Context, Content & Structure of the role
- Provide first level inputs on Job Evaluation requests (based on the Hay Guide Chart Methodology - current tool in use)
- Share reports and analyses on role trajectory, structures and change analyses for any specific or overall role/department/function
- Maintain Job Evaluations MIS on an online platform and ensure that the same is updated
- Provide technical guidance and support such as creation and update of Job Codes on SuccessFactors after evaluation of a role and communicate the same to Business HR and recruitment team.
III. Manage Mid-Management & Below Promotion Cycles
- Support in driving the Online Nomination Process for Mid-Management & Below Promotion Cycles.
- Partner with HR Tech to continually evolve and provide a better system infrastructure for the entire lifecycle of automating nominations to promotion implementation.
- Guide and support all HRBPs in the familiarization of the system and the process guidelines.
- Support HRBPs through the entire nomination window from Org Design and role evaluation perspective.
- Prepare reports on the final nominations in a way that provides insights to the Leadership to make informative decisions.
IV. Manage positions globally in HRMS (Position Management).
- Ensure effective governance on position management, globally.
- Train HR Business Partners and other stakeholders on Position Management processes and their effective usage.
- Ensure that the number of positions through the FY are same as budgeted head count at the beginning of a FY. Account for exceptions on needs basis.
- Ensure position management attributes are accurate and aligned at any point of time.
- Provide guidance and support to business/ HRBPs/ COEs for various position management requests and driving 100% closure of all requests made to OD Team.
- Partner with Business HR to bring down occurrence of redundant positions, actively partner in rectification of position attributes, and
- Provide COE support by way of providing analytics around status of Position Management, on need basis.
V. Compliance & Analytics
- Provide support and timely closure of monthly compliance related activities such as the Designated Person's List.
- Keep GCEO-2 structures updated and share with stakeholders, as necessary.
- Prepare and share analysis on Promotions, Position Management Status, Pharma Industry benchmarking.
- Maintain real-time updated reports on Job Evaluations and Job Role Master.
- External Reports/Surveys: Partner with other COEs on various organization reports, external survey/reports such as GPTW survey, SHRM survey and the likes.
VI. Ensure implementation of projects related to Organization Development with requisite quality standards and within timelines.
- Assist in preparation of project plan and monitoring the project progress to ensure project goals are achieved within the given timelines.
- Identify risks and resolve issues that arise during the course of the project.
- Prepare and communicate project guidelines and templates for project management.
VII. Support the Organization Design and restructuring initiatives in conjunction with Business HR.
- Obtain periodic feedback from various stakeholders on efficacy of the Band and Grade Structure and prepare a report on the same.
- Review the existing structures and proposals vis- vis the original files created in the last job evaluation exercise and share observation.
VIII. Benchmark best practices in Organization Development from other organizations in and across industries.
- Conduct benchmarking exercises for understanding the market practices in organization design.
- Participate in external learning events to keep abreast of latest trends and practices in Organization Development and Human Resource.
- MBA / PGDM from a tier-1 / tier 2 B-School
- Minimum 1-2 years in Project Management and Organization Design. Hands on experience in Hay Guide Chart Method for job evaluations is desirable.
- 2-5 years' experience post-MBA.
- Candidate should have experience in organization effectiveness, organizational design and job evaluations.