Consultant at Transition HRD Consultants
Views:1140 Applications:331 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Manager/Senior Manager - Human Resources - Manufacturing/Automobile/Telecom (8-15 yrs)
Manager / Senior Manager Human Resources
- Collaborate with business leaders to design key strategies by anticipating people/culture issues affecting business and strengthen the talent density
- Help refine existing policies, structure, process and initiate future-read capabilities for both the group companies.
- Ensure that all major HR systems, policies, and programs are run efficiently, effectively, and in alignment with the strategic needs of the organization.
- Ensure robust HR systems and processes are in place and their continual improvements to meet changing business needs -which will include digital initiatives.
- Digitize the employee experience by adapting to their requirements and experiences and standardize, simplify and automate HR processes and improve the employee experience.
- Develop & manage overall HR Budget aligned with the overall AOP of the business including talent, Learning & Development, Reward & Recognition, engagement, and other HR Initiatives.
MIS / Reports:
- Oversee data management and share dashboards and insights with business leadership.
Performance Management System / Comp & Ben :
- Lead and ensure goal sheets/KPIs are prepared and reviewed for the roles in the organization
- Administer the Annual Review process, deploy the guidelines for PMS, and process with all the departments.
- Review and oversee the deployment of the compensation system and benefits (insurance, employee benefits policies, etc.)
- Oversee payroll-related processes to ensure adherence to TAT payroll inputs, reimbursements, F&F.
Learning & Development:
- Oversee and review training needs assessment; engage with stakeholders to understand the future talent needs of the organization
- Review the annual training calendar for the organization.
- Hire and structure for HR capacity building for the organization while maintaining costs.
Compliances & IR:
- Ensure statutory compliance of labor laws applicable to all business areas for all factories.
- Implementation of all compliance - laws / regulations and ensuring governance.