Practice Lead - TA Specialist at Gi Group - Elixir Consulting
Views:519 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:130
Manager/Senior Manager - Human Resources - Employee Experience & Communications - Pharma Business (3-8 yrs)
This role is for a Pharma & Healthcare client based in Mumbai.
I. Lead and Oversee effective and appropriate strategies to deliver end to end employee engagement plan round the year globally and across businesses
- Design, develop and execute an internal communications strategy, ensuring that business goals, initiatives and organisational/people news are communicated regularly and effectively.
- Enhancing and amplifying the employee value proposition to highlight the organization's unique culture, opportunities for growth, benefits and other perks.
- Lead the development and delivery of a global engagement calendar ensuring all initiatives/activities are delivered and communicated about in timely and efficient ways.
- Deliver end-to-end internal employee engagement plans and campaigns to inspire and engage employees. This will involve supporting senior leaders in their communication efforts in keeping their functions informed of updates and changes in consistent and engaging ways.
- Design, adapt and structure recognition initiatives/Applause platform in collaboration with business.
- Support the Corporate Communications team in the amplification and delivery of current (and future) activities and channels to increase social traction/awareness
II. Lead effective and appropriate strategies to enhance the Employer Brand through articulation of the Employee Experience strategy and making the organization an 'Employer of choice'.
- Design the Employee Experience strategy by identifying moments that matter to employees across their lifecycle.
- Gain employee perspective and understand differing employee needs across various business units and provide consultative solutions and expertise through multiple avenues.
- Assess the impact of people practices & policies on the employee.
- Recommend solutions to HR and business Leadership to seek their alignment and buy-in.
III. Design and implement cadence for organization wide employee surveys and design interventions to enhance employee experience and engagement.
- Provide input on the design of dipstick and annual employee pulse surveys and support the internal communications efforts in communicating the results to key stakeholders in a timely fashion.
- Present the survey/diagnostic findings to leadership teams and train BU HR teams to cascade it to line managers and employees.
- Review and track the action plan based on the feedback received and address any implementation bottlenecks by coordinating with relevant stakeholders (BU HR, Vendor etc.).
- Provide input and evaluation on global and regional level outcomes.
- Decide steps to Amplify the Employer Brand through Great Place to Work assessment.
IV. Design and implement the strategic employee communication agenda to create a strong brand both internally and externally.
- Create the architecture (decide on channels, process) for digitising employee connect. This will involve working closely with cross-functional teams, guiding them with best practices and implement methodologies to ensure maximum employee engagement.
- Collaborate (direction on campaigns etc.) with corporate communication team to leverage social media, print media to build the employer brand externally.
- Design and implement cadence for organization wide initiatives.
- Develop and execute communication strategies that inform employees and inspire action to achieve business objectives.
- MBA HR or Masters in psychology
- 3-6 years of experience in HR post-qualification
- Should have managed employee experience initiatives, employee engagement surveys, culture audits, pulse surveys, employee wellness programs, employee communication.
- Experience of working with and influencing multiple stakeholders (internal & external)
- Should have managed enterprise wide HR projects.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills