HR Specialist at Humancap
Views:504 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:163
Manager/Senior Manager - Human Resource - IT - IIM/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD (15-20 yrs)
Position: Manager / Sr Manager HR
Location: Chandigarh, India
Company Description :
Our client is a leader in the global marketplace for IT solutions in the areas of Cloud & Infrastructure services, eLearning Course-ware, Enterprise Mobility, Software Development, Digital Marketing and Mobile App Marketing. An IT company with a wide range of services and solutions is adding efficiency to the operations with the enterprise solutions, increase visibility of your online presence to expand your reach, provide innovative digital learning solutions so your teams perform better, and keep your infrastructure in peak condition.
When it comes to IT solutions and services, it is one of the best. Their existence started on September 29, 1999 with 4 creative and dedicated individuals. Today, they number over 1000, have 8 global locations, and continue to be headquartered in Rochester, NY. Its services and solutions run the entire gamut of what a modern business could possibly need within the IT spectrum.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- MBA from a Premium Business School with 15+ year of experience in IT industry.
- Experience of working in IT industry as a HR Leader is preferred.
- Proven working experience as HR Leader who is people oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
They are focused on Total Quality and Customer Satisfaction as our top corporate values, which will exceed our growth goals while establishing long-term relationships with our clients. With more than 400+ certified software engineers and 1000+ team members in 8 locations around the world, Microsoft Gold Partnership, CMMI Level 3, ISO 9001:2008, AWS Advanced Consulting Partner and Magento Business Solution Partner certifications. It is truly a global, quality-driven, software company. Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Rochester, NY, our business has achieved consistent annual growth in terms of revenue, profitability, clients, and employees. We have been ranked among the top 100 fastest growing companies in Rochester, New York. With over 900+ clients and 2000+ completed projects under our belt, we have the stability, experience, and scalability to be the ideal partner.