Branch Head - Recruitment at ACS Consultants
Views:788 Applications:409 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Manager/Senior Manager - Human Resource - Consumer Electronics Business - IIM/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD (10-17 yrs)
Manager / Sr. Manager - Human Resource
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recruitment and sourcing - planning human resource requirements in consultation with department heads of different functional and operational area, conducting interviews and managing the complete recruitment cycle.
- Employer Branding - Recommend ways to improve employer brand and build company's professional network through relationships with HR professionals, B schools and partners.
- Performance Management - Managing appraisal cycle.
- Monthly retention analysis .Analysing existing profiles /traits of performers and evaluating new candidates on those parameters so as to get right profile which can be retained for longer period in CIC
- Should be capable of managing campus hiring from different B schools, delivering pre placement talks, sharing JDs, conducting written tests and interviews.
- Play key role in succession planning of critical talent, chalking out career transition plan for critical talent in each department in the organization.
- Planning and executing the talent strategy along with succession planning for critical roles with effective use of IDPs and mapping the talent in line with the org-wide talent strategy.
- Data Management and analysis - Maintain proper data base of candidates interviewed to analyse the cases and suggest ideas for constant improvement .( recruitment data management)
- Responsible for managing and monitoring recruitment metrics (Time to hire, cost per hire).
- Ensuring all vacancies in organisation is filled as per specified TAT.
- Advising hiring managers on interview methods and make skill assessments techniques and questions for various stages of interviews.
- Design and develop HR initiatives for multiple local offices
Qualification & Experience :
- Total experience required 10 - 15 years
- Relevant industry experience in Consumer Electronics/ Fashion & Lifestyle segment
- Good academic scores with 60% throughout is mandatory; MBA from a premium B School.
- Good knowledge of MS Office; exposure to ERP and CRM software will be an added advantage