Managing Director at Manpower Resources India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:435 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager/Senior Manager - Human Resource - Chemicals Firm - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (1-5 yrs)
We have 2 positions: 1 for Corporate & 1 for Plant.
Experience: 1-5 Years
Education: 2 Years full time MBA or equivalent degree from Tier 1 institute.
Note: Female candidates can only apply
1. Develop / design and communicate HR Policies to employees and monitor them in the organization.
2. Prepare and develop department goals and objectives
3. Conceptualize and plan HR Strategy in alignment with company strategy
4. Conduct employee engagement surveys and prepare road map for enhancing /sustaining employee engagement factors in the organization
5. Build high performing teams by designing engagement initiatives in the organization.
6. To drive end to end performance management process in the organization
7. To support in creating leadership development plans in coordination with L&D.
8. Hiring the best match & retain the talent in the organization.
9. Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
10. Prepare compensation guideline framework
11. To promote individual & group reward and recognition process
12. To identify HR risks and challenges and mitigation plans on the same.
13. To prepare succession planning framework and prepare development plan for building leadership pipeline in the organization
14. To prepare HR budget and monitor the same
15. To identify, negotiate and finalize consultants and vendors for carrying out various HR activities.
16. To create HR branding through enabling participation in various award processes
17. Prepare periodic reports for management, as and when necessary to track strategic goal accomplishment.
18. To work on digital platforms for ensuring HR effectiveness