Principal Consultant at Leaders Hunt
Views:4709 Applications:411 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:394
Manager/Senior Manager - Human Resource - BPM Industry (8-12 yrs)
We are seeking for a Manager / Senior Manager - HR for our clients, based out of Mumbai and Gurugram. They are a listed company and a fast-growing domestic BPM organization. The position will report to the head HR. This is a pan India role; and Payroll Management, PMS and Attendance will be a major part of the portfolio.
About the Role:
Report To: Head of Human Resource
Function: Human Resource
Functional Area: HR / Operations
Education Qualification: PG - MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
Work Experience: 8 to 12 Years
Industry Type: CRM / IT Enabled Services / BPO
- Responsible for HR Operations, retention, employees connect, propagate & live our employee value preposition.
- Work on People Management and people competency development, people cost management.
- To develop a performance oriented culture within the organization focused on delivering business results.
- To introduce initiatives to enhance employee engagement and satisfaction levels across the organization
- Responsible for formulating the corporate strategy for Manpower planning with the unit heads and also promoting internal job postings.
- To develop and implement strategies to ensure timely acquisition of quality talent (low dependence on campus recruitment).
- To deploy strategies for building and communicating the Employer Brand in the India talent Market.
- Compensation bench marking & Liaison with finance for pay roll correctness and processing.
- To establish and maintain clear and consistent leadership and to contribute to the overall team and organization objectives.
- Compliance of legal guidelines, regulation and unwritten agreements with business units.
- Makes final decision(s) on administrative or operational matters and ensure operations' effective achievement of objectives.
- To build and lead a strong HR team to deliver on all the above
Development of HR policies & procedures and grievances handling, HR Cultural, Performance & appraisals management, Employee Relation & Retention, Compensation structure & Design and implementation of the compensation and benefits.