Associate Consultant at Michael Page
Views:2122 Applications:400 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:118
Manager/Senior Manager - HRIS/HR Operations/Compensation & Benefits - Pharma/Healthcare (8-12 yrs)
Key Areas of Accountability / Responsibility
- End to end management of HR Systems, lead person for master data
- To be a Custodian of Budgets and provide inputs to BU HR, Site HR & HRBPs for timely and accurate decision making.
- Lead the HR operations and process excellence for BU's
- Lead the compensation and manpower budgeting for the entire location
- Draft compensation fitments for new hires
- Tool Administration for Performance Management System (PMS) and spooling reports.
- Managing Employee Life Cycle (Movements, Transfers, Separation) information on automation tool
Successful candidate must:
- Have industry + consulting experience
- Excellent HRIS, HR Systems and Analytics experience
- Must carry experience in HRIS, HR operations and C&B