HR Consultant at Skillventory
Views:116 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager/Senior Manager - HR Projects - IT (4-5 yrs)
Key Objective of the Job :
This position will manage Oracle Cloud HCM implementations for the organization and related solution design, configuration, validation, multiple system integration, workforce analytics and deployment. The position involves managing cloud HCM employee life cycle including, Core Human Resources, Onboarding, Comp & Ben, Absence Management, workforce analytics, Performance management and Talent Management.
Major Deliverables :
- As a Subject Matter Expert, the individual must deliver a solution that meets the customer's objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge, and business acumen
- End to End management of HRMS (Oracle Fusion HCM) and other integrated peripheral applications within the organization.
- Managing all integrations with HR and Business Systems to ensure seamless data flow daily.
- Solutioning, sizing and architecting apps basis the needs on best fit basis
- Monitoring and failures as per occurrence and resolving them in a timely manner to and ensure data accuracy in all the target systems.
- Provide robust, integrated solutions to Business HR requirements through system functionalities.
- Responsible for end-to-end Product's technical feature implementation and releases.
- Work with the implementation partners to identify periodic updates, design & implement the usage of the same.
- Must have payroll knowledge to interact and resolve challenges faced due to integration failures during the payroll cycle.
- Manage bulk upload of various transactions in all HR systems.
- Document all standard operating procedures of the HR systems and revise them with relevant changes.
- Driving various HR projects within defined constraints and with best collaboration
- Hands on with development standards and best practices for creating HR Bots for automating manual processes.
- Collaborate with Leadership for HR Analytics, reporting and HR dashboard.
- Handle both internal and external audits and ensure receipt of 100% audit clearance.
- Prepare preliminary documentation, reports, integration, change request, Project plan to enable the RPA projects on various HR transactions.
Educational Qualification : Graduate/ Postgraduate with IT - Project Management experience
Desired Experience :
- Experience with Oracle cloud HCM for a minimum of 4 to 5 years, well versed with cloud set up.
- PMP/ Agile scrum certification/ experience will be added advantage.
- HRMS system interface, integration, and implementation experience is a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an eye for detail
- Good with enterprise architecture Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to drive technical requirements to implementation.
- Good with integration design and implementation
- Go getter attitude with strong stakeholder management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with human resource policies and procedures to meet organizational needs and goals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.