Chief Executive Officer at Avaria
Views:3121 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Senior Manager - HR Operations & Employee Services - Hospital (8-10 yrs)
Payroll Administration :
- Oversee the smooth, accurate and timely processing of salary credits for all employees.
- Oversee the preparation of salary inputs based upon attendance records
- Co-ordinate with Hospital units, Outsourced Agency and Finance Department for timely salary processing.
- Co-ordinate for submission of tax declarations, saving's proof of employees to the Outsourced Agency
- Analyzing the Payroll process issues with the team and provide report on variance.
- Accurate Leave and Attendance Management
- Drive and implement digitization initiative within the team
- Program manage the adoption of technology with employees including use of mobile platform
- Implementation of process with the HR team across Hospital units for driving error free data input management.
Full and Final Settlement :
- Initiate the full and final process for all exits and act as an integral part of the Full and Final Settlement vide preparing full and final inputs of all resignees (on rolls, retainers, and transfer cases).
- Coordinate with Outsourced Agency and Finance Department for fast clearance and smooth exits.
- Monitor uploading Investment Declaration data of Employees
- Verification of Investment Proofs on a yearly basis
- Ensuring statutory audit without any negative remark from Auditors
- Gratuity and Leave Encashment Actuarial Valuation on a quarterly basis.
- Fulfillment of Internal Audit requirement. Addressing queries raised by Auditors.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.