Consultant at Crescendo
Views:747 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Manager/Senior Manager - HR Employee Relations - IT (8-12 yrs)
Manager/Sr Manager - HR Employee Relations - IT (8-12 yrs)
An exciting leadership role for a HR aspirant with strong background in managing Employee Relations. Our client is looking for dynamic and energetic people keen on growing their career as a Manager/Sr Manager, handling employee management concerns. You will utilize your experience in driving and implementing the Employee Relations aspect of HR Strategy. If this sounds exciting to you, then read on!
Your future employer:
A leading, global IT/digital transformation firm providing cloud, storage, networking, end-user and consulting services to millions of customers across the globe.
- Driving and implementing Employee Relations aspect of HR Strategy, including employee management concerns, grievance handling and investigation resolution
- Implementing various policies and programs including employee counseling, policy interpretation and work-related issues
- Liaise with Legal department and stakeholders for resolving employee complaints and conflicts, compliance
- Coaching and counseling managers and employees on workplace dynamics
- Looking into Compliance and Ethics
- Acting as an advisor to HR and Business leadership on Employee Relations practices
- Minimum 8-12 years of experience in HR
- Master's degree in HR
- Excellent coaching, facilitation and conflict resolution skills, including case handling and project management
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Experience in issues like workplace harassment, discrimination, workplace violence, ethical issues, etc
What is in it for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the employee relations of the company
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Leadership Hiring consulting arm of Crescendo Group with expertise in mid to senior level niche recruitment. We are passionate about empowering job seekers and employers with an engaging memorable job search and leadership hiring experience. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.