Founder / CEO at Hire Resources
Views:1567 Applications:511 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager/Senior Manager - HR Business Partner - IT (8-12 yrs)
The client offers novel solutions for building and managing superior patent portfolios using its proprietary software platform, a B2B, Software Solutions & Expertise driven IP development and monetisation solutions business. The company based in the US and offices in Bangalore and Gurgaon, India. They are funded by Silicon Valley investors and mentored by several senior IP industry veterans in large corporations. They offers unique solutions to more than 200 IP owner corporations worldwide and helps them build their patent portfolios.
Manager / Sr Manager Human Resources (HRBP)
- Identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels - LinkedIn/ Naukri/ Employee Referral
- Focus to hire for IP Services Business team and Technology hiring for Gurgaon.
- Scheduling candidates and conducting tests/ assessments defined in the selection methodology.
- Manager Vendor Partner / Emp referral scheme/ Pay out and invoices.
- Follow-up references and check credits
HRBP Responsibilities :
- Manage all employee engagement communications, engagement program calendar.
- Well versed with the policies and its compliance and Adherence on the floor
- Plan and conduct skip level meetings, capture actionable and engage with the Stakeholders.
- Administer Annual Performance Management, Goal Setting process for their Gurgaon and Bangalore Location
- Run proactive business HR measures and programs for attrition management.
- Facilitate function head in driving employee satisfaction and engagement surveys & post-survey interventions.
- Conduct training needs analysis and identify internal and external interventions required to fulfil the organizational training requirements.
- Being a point of contact for interacting with the business on employee relations, engagement, and communication
- Facilitates development of the business unit integrated people plan and ensures alignment with the strategic plans of the organization.
- Advises leaders on the implications of short and long-term decisions, strategies, and large-scale change efforts that will yield sustainable business results.
- Assist in rolling out performance management to all managers, employees to ensure that feedback and evaluations are completed on-time, by guidelines for every employee.
- Develops and implements HR plans, policies, programs, and tools in partnership with business leaders, Centres of Excellence (COEs) to build and enhance organizational capability and add value to the business.
- Initiates and sustains continuous dialogue with function leaders on both internal and external change issues and opportunities.
- Monitors and leverages performance results and recommends improvement opportunities. Works with leadership and other stakeholders to design and leverage integrated people strategies, enabling the attraction, development, and retention of top talent. Perform other related duties as assigned and required.
- Must be customer-focused, have excellent problem-solving, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills, particularly with higher levels of leadership. Must deal effectively with ambiguity, displaying business acumen to recognize trends and identify systemic approaches to solving problems in a dynamic organization.
- Ability to accurately interpret and apply policies and procedures to resolve HR administrative issues. Ability to proactively resolve issues, exercise good judgment, ownership, prioritization and display strategic and critical thinking. Proficiency in MS Office.
- Experience with HR Information Systems a plus. Technical acumen is required. Must be able to maintain accuracy and meet deadlines while handling multiple projects.
- Should have partnered with business in his prior work experience and demonstrated ability to implement talent management and retention measures.
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results.
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis.
- Proficient in use of MS-Office / Advanced Excel
- Experience of working in cross functional teams.
- 8-10 years of total HR experience, out of which last 4-5 years should be in a HR Business Partner role
- Budget: Not a limiting factor, decent offer commensurate with relevant experience and expertise.
Please apply with the following details and updated CV :
Notice Period Reqd :
Buyout Option Available:
How many years of experience do you have in HRBP Role
What's the team size you have managed?
Are you comfortable to work as in individual contributor
Are you a resident of Gurgaon?