Senior Executive at Flexability
Views:250 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Manager/Senior Manager - HR Business Partner - FMCG/Telecom/Manufacturing Firm (5-8 yrs)
HRBP - Manager/Sr Manager
Job Responsibilities :
- End to End Partnering - TA/PMS/Operations/Grievance handling/Exit/Employee relations/Payroll.
- SPOC for Central HR team to drive L&D/Employee Engagement with the help of Admin team.
- Administer new employee on-boarding and orientation
- Develop and maintain talent management processes.
- Collaborate with the human resources team to develop effective recruitment strategies. Coordinating with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Provide personnel policy and procedure guidance to employees and management.
- Coordinate open enrolments, changes, and training for employee benefits programs.
- Respond to human resources-related inquiries.
- Performance Management and appraisal cycle
- Working on Success Factor that supports core HR and payroll, talent management, HR analytics and workforce planning, and employee experience management.
- Assist with payroll processing. Partner with Admin and Finance functions.
- Monitor employee morale and company culture. Taking care of employee engagement and activities.
- Conduct exit interviews and recommend corrective action if necessary.
Education and Experience Requirements :
- Master's or MBA degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field
- Min 5 years human resources experience
- Experience working on Success Factor platform.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook)
- Communication in English and Punjabi languages required