Views:1227 Applications:494 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Manager/Senior Manager - HR & Admin - FinTech (6-7 yrs)
About the company :
- A fast-growing Fintech lending company focused on facilitating personal loans across India in an end to end digital set up.
- The company has witnessed profitable growth over the last couple of years of operations and has set itself on an aggressive and at the same time a profitable growth path.
What to expect?
- High impact and rewarding role in a dynamic, fast-growing fintech company.
- Reporting to the Managing Director of the Company
Desired Qualification: Masters in Business Administration
Experience : Min 6- 7 years of experience
Job Description :
- Independently handle talent acquisition process for the company
- Assist in developing and executing personnel procedures and policies, providing guidance and interpretation for business operations.
- Participate in development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics, queries, and standard reports for ongoing company requirements.
- Suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency of the HR department and organization as a whole, and to improve employee experience
- Ensure legal compliance of HR regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required.
- Prepare paperwork, schedule, and facilitate smooth new hire onboarding process, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience
- Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews, including entering data into HR information systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees.
- Be the primary backup for payroll processing, including; bi-weekly and semi-monthly updates to employee files, bonus/incentive pay, tracking vacation/sick pay, importing expense reimbursements, inputting exceptions, hourly employee validations, and benefit changes
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart, and contributes to the development of policies
Skills and Qualifications :
- Bachelors/Masters degree in HR, business, or a related field
- Previous experience across HR domains
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office