Senior Consultant Recruitment at Randstad
Views:3789 Applications:518 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:490
Manager/Senior Manager/Head - Human Resources - BPO/Hospitality (8-15 yrs)
The position is in an US Based Organization with its subsidiary in India. The organization is mid-size with expansion plans in the near future.
Manager/Senior Manager/Head HR - will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment lifecycle, providing data for Payroll processing and drafting Policies for the organization. A key element of this role will be working alongside Operational Department heads as well as providing mature general management input and decision making in human resource matters.
Duties/Areas of responsibility will include the following:
- Policies & Strategies
- Recruitment & Hiring
- Compensation & Payroll Inputs
- Administration & Facility Management
Job Summary :
HR Strategy & Policies Implementation :
- Support the global HR team in planning and implementing key HR initiatives to help the organization become an Employer of Choice in the local market
- Provide support and guidance to members of the HR team in their day-to-day operational roles.
- Work with Business / Function Heads in execution of HR business plan / strategy; embed change into day-to-day working practices and organization culture so as to build a performance oriented organization.
- Continuously supports review and improvement of the HR policies to reinforce organizational culture.
- Draft and roll out Policies as per the Organization requirement
- Co-ordinate to provide accurate inputs for payroll processing and adhere to deadlines
Talent Acquisition & Management :
- Drive the recruiting strategy for the company; while bringing a high level of clarity surrounding hiring plans and metrics
- Develop and oversee innovative sourcing strategies to attract talent from non-traditional and/or diverse talent pools.
- Monitor hiring of fixed term employees and trainees in line with overall organization requirements.
- Contribute in assessment of manpower gaps for business units / departments based on the business plans and collectively explore both internal and external sourcing options. Determine the feasible and cost effective option and initiate the sourcing process.
- Support in development of innovative and effective means of assessing potential candidates so that the right person is selected for the job. Organize and conduct candidate interviews. Shortlist candidates and negotiate salary offer / terms of engagement.
Administration & Facility Management :
- Maintain a healthy work environment for employees
- Effectively interface with all levels of the organization to coordinate administrative activities.
- Act as a key liaison for supervision of house-keeping staff, security staff and admin staff
- Ensure smooth functioning of in-house canteen
- Supervise the transportation facilities for all employees
- Ensuring effective rendering of admin services including facilities, canteen, office equipment, pest control, communication etc to enable smooth day to day admin operations.
- Conduct on-going review/assessment of existing procedures and policies to identify efficiency and best practice opportunities that reduce cost and increase the overall value.
- Responsible for Vendor management including expense budgeting.
- 8-15 years of experience in all aspects of Human Resources Management and Organization Development
- Prior experience in leading a team of at least 5 HR professionals (Minimum 4 years of managerial experience)
- PGDM/MBA/Doctorate specializing in Human Resources Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.