Manager/Senior Manager/Head - Credit & Risk - FinTech (3-6 yrs)
If you are interested in joining a purpose-driven community that is dedicated to creating ambitious and inclusive workplaces, then be a part of a high growth startup with a world class team, building a revolutionary product!
Our client is a vertical fintech play focused on solving industry-specific financing gaps in the food sector through the application of data. The platform provides skin-in-the-game growth capital to much-loved F&B brands. Founded in 2019, they're VC funded and based out of Singapore and India-Bangalore.
Founders are the alumnus of IIT-D, IIM-B and Wharton. They have 12+ years of experience as Venture capital and corporate entrepreneurship at DFJ, Vertex, InMobi, VP at Snyder UAE, investment banking at Unitus Capital - leading the financial services practice, and institutional equities at Kotak. They've a team of high-quality professionals coming together for this mission to disrupt the convention.
As a Credit and Risk Manager/ Director you will be working on end-to-end credit underwriting activities like risk assessment, Personal discussion, portfolio monitoring and work closely with the business operations team to ensuring the portfolio is performing as per internal benchmarks.
Key Responsibilities: Key areas of focus where the responsibility of the candidate would be
1. Understand customer requirements and analyze cases in alignment to policies. Work with policy team to ensure the right risk parameters are captured and assessed
2. Assess customer basis personal discussion, including a physical visit to premises. Understand industry and regulatory trends and its impact on customers to ensure right decisions are taken
3. Work closely with business functions to onboard the right set of customers against policies
4. Ability to understand customer requirements and structure repayment
5. Work closely with operations to ensure that documentation and checks are put in place at various stages of the application lifecycle
6. Develop industry-best practices and constantly strive to improve the same basis market practices
1. Very good understanding of documentation related to lending pre-disbursement (mandatory)
2. Experience of working on the lending business with a Bank, NBFC or a platform (mandatory)
3. Excellent understanding of industry trends and its impact on segments
4. Setup basic credit underwriting processes and scale up the vertical
5. Bachelors Degree with relevant work experience of at least 3 years with CA/MBA (preferred)
6. Ability to assess customers basis standard programs like Financials, Banking, etc.
7. Proficient in MS Excel and ability to bring out insights from data
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.