Research Associate at Xpert Conexions
Views:3579 Applications:315 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager/Senior Manager - Global Performance Management System - IT/FMCG/Auto (6-15 yrs)
We required a person who has Global PMS exposure.
WE are looking who have exposure to PMS, Global employee process and understanding of formulating HR policies.
- Incumbent will lead the performance management process across Company.
- Individual will be responsible identifying the gaps in the existing performance management process, redesigning the entire process flow with the endeavor to further strengthen the Performance management process,
- Awareness session for all Business / Site HR on the new changes.
- Building awareness process on effective KRA setting and performance evaluation by individual and team managers.
- Responsible for building effective communication on performance management for employees to drive the completion.
- Externally benchmark practices in performance management process and introduce changes in consultation with CHRO.
- Incumbent will be custodian of the HR policies and will be responsible bring harmonization of HR policies across Company
- Review the HR policies on regular interval ensuring the compliance with local laws.
- Externally benchmark existing HR policies and bring best practices.
- Introduce best in class new HR policies in company
- Work closely with subject matter experts for their related policies.
Business Partnering -
- Incumbent will manage the entire employee life cycle for corporate employees.
- Spearheading complete Employee Life-cycle Management from Query resolution, HR policy & processes, Performance goal setting, mid-year and annual performance cycle.
- Manage the entire gamut of HRD functions (HR Operations, Strategy Planning, Compensation, Learning and Development, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition); conceptualising and effectuating measures/modifications in the operating procedures to optimise resource and manpower utilisation
- Individual will support organisation restructuring and Communication across company entities and remain a single point of contact and custodian for all structural changes in businesses and functions.