Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:1680 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Manager/Senior Manager - Global Accounting - CA - BFS (6-15 yrs)
We are looking for a Manager/SM- Global Accounting Role for a client with a global presence based at Noida.
CTC: 15 - 20 LPA
JOB DETAILS :
Job Location : Noida
Nature of Role : Individual contributor role
Reporting to : VP finance
Grade : Manager
Education : CA
Experience : 8-10 yrs of accounting and reporting, experience of consolidation & IFRS/USGAAP
Mandate : CA, IFRS/USGAAP, Exposure of working in Shared services Set up
Knowledge : Knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP, US GAAP Oracle tool and advanced excel tools.
CTC : Standard Industry Hike
Business Understanding : Experience of working in service sector
Work Conditions : 12 noon -9 pm, 5 days working
Prime Responsibilities :
Balance Sheet Consolidation for the group to generate group financials
- Review Q25 and Q11 reports and used it as input for balance sheet and profit and loss consolidation.
- Incorporate late cash adjustments basis open bank recs items.
- Accounting for group level adjustments
- Elimination of intercompany trading balances and interco investments with equities.
- Analysis of balance sheet account movement for preparation of cash flow statements
- Compute cash component out of variours transactions like, movement in fixed assets, borrowing liabilities
Preparation of statutory accounts and coordinate with auditors for getting them audited
- Preparation of statutory accounts as per IFRS principles for multiple entities.
- Incorporate all disclosures as per IFRS principles and guidance notes
- Seek information from various entity GL owners to fill notes to accounts
- Incorporate changes suggested by manager and Group financial controller
- Prepare all detailed schedules to facilitate auditors to perform audit procedures
- Incorporate changes suggested by auditors
Forex accounting :
- Accounting for forward contracts, swaps and other hedging tools.
- Accounting for net investment in foreign subsidiaries and borrowings related transactions
- Coordinate with treasury team for inputs of hedging tools and borrowings transactions
- Analyse monthly forex transactions are booked correctly
- Preparation of forex analysis for the month for review of manager and global finance controller.
Global Software capitalisation and sales commissions accounting and agree the numbers with the overseers/ Business unit head
- Coordinate with finance business partners for input of software capitalization and sales commission
- booking of journal entries for monthly accruals basis inputs received from FBPs
- Preparation of schedules once all entries have been booked
Review and analyse impact of amendments in IFRS and other legislature
- Review new amendments in IFRS and analyse the impact on company accounting policy
- Ensure all applicable changes have been incorporated in statutory financials
- Work closely with auditors to agree them on changes incorporated in financials
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated resume with latest photograph with the below mentioned details -
Current Residence Location :
Ok for a 12 noon - 9 pm :
CA Passout Year :
Post Qual Exp :
Years of Exp in US GAAP :
Years of Exp in IFRS :
Is your current role in Global Accounting :
Exp in Shared Services Set up ( yrs) :
Platforms worked on ( SAP, Oracle-pls specify) :
Current Organization :
Current Desgn :
Hierarchy in your current organisation ( 2 up, 2 down) :
Current CTC ( fixed + variable) :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Minimum NP to be served ( Leaves, buyout option, etc) :
Please feel free to connect for any further clarifications.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.