Associate Consultant CRD at HuQuo
Views:1319 Applications:348 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Manager/Senior Manager - General Analytics - BPO/ITeS (3-10 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager/ Senior Manager- General Analytics
Job Summary :
- This role requires candidates to 'lead' on end-to-end data analytics problems statements ranging from understanding briefs, gathering requirements, data cleaning and finally synthesizing the data into meaningful insights.
- The candidate is also expected to build a succinct and germane story out of the findings which can clearly lead to actionable outcomes for the client. Finally, you will also be responsible for a team and will be expected to support analysts and build client engagements while ensuring timeliness and quality of deliverables
- The candidate is expected to act as the face of EXL in front of the client. Hence excellent communication and storyboarding skills are required. You may need to be involved in multiple tasks at a time hence the requires candidates to be pro-active and always on the toes. Experience of leading small teams is highly preferred as you shall be supervising other analysts
- Engage with clients on a regular basis for project kick offs, understanding business problems, asking the relevant details/question, prepare and demonstrate project plans.
- Work on Big data/Visualization tools to generate the desired output
- Mentor a team of analysts to set direction for analysis and check in on progress
- Make client ready presentations and be able to drive conversations and deliver value through recommendations, hypothesis testing.
- As a project manager ensure deliverable if of high quality and delivered well within timelines.
- Ensure client and operational KPIs are always exceeded
- 3+ years of relevant Analytics experience plus a master's degree or 5+ years' experience.
- Minimum 3 years' experience with one of SQL/R/SAS/Python. Also needs to be proficient in advanced Excel and PowerPoint presentations.
- Minimum 1.5 years' experience with one of visualisation tool PowerBI/Tableau/Qlikview
- Strong verbal/written communication skills and the ability to engage/collaborate with client to drive insights
- Proven experience as an analyst for 3+ years depending upon the role fitment
- Graduated from Tier 1/2 schools.
- Experience of leading a team of analysts required.