Hiring Manager at Jobaaj.com
Views:189 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Manager/Senior Manager - Forensic Investigation & Legal Support - CA (6-8 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager - Forensic Investigation & Legal Support - Required- CA/ Certified Fraud Examiner(preferred)
CTC - up to 15 LPA
- Lead and manage preventive and detective fraud related engagements with guidance from the Forensic Partner.
- Hands-on Experience in providing litigation support to the client related to forensic work
- Understand client expectations and deliver exceptional quality service
- Manage a team of analysts and consultants on engagements
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities.
- Demonstrate an application and solution-based approach to problem-solving.
- Should be flexible to work in US shift timings
Candidate should possess:
- Ability to understand internal controls and processes
- Forensic bent of mind, professional skepticism to identify relevant issues, malpractices, misappropriation, etc.
- Have sound legal knowledge on various corporate & other regulatory compliances applicable to US entities
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle stringent deadlines requiring extended working hours and travel domestically and internationally as may be necessary.
- 6-8 years post qualification in Forensic Services practices of mid to large firms (Big 4 preferred but not mandatory) with experience of independently managing Forensic investigation and litigation support engagement responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Chartered Accountant or equivalent
- Certified Fraud Examiner (preferred)