Assistant Manager - Talent acquisition at Randstad India
Views:203 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Manager/Senior Manager - Fleet Operations & Management (8-14 yrs)
We are currently looking for Manager/Sr. manager role in Fleet Operations with a subsidiary of PSU Organization.
Role - Manager/Sr. Manager- operations & fleet management
Education - BE/B.Tech Mandatory (Regular only)
Industry Preference - Power, energy, Transporter, Urban policy, mobility
Location - Any where in north India
Looking for candidate from fleet operations management background from , power, energy, mobility or transport Industry only
1) This is a techno-commercial role which involves directly working on fleet management, turn-around time and implementation of improvement plans.
2) Interacting with business stakeholders, customers, other users & working on collection of data & undertake meaningful analysis & draw inferences which will drive action points.
3) Should be well verse with advanced MS Excel.
4) Should be capable of engaging with insurance companies, OEMs, Workshops and carry out analysis depending on the requirements of various engagements.
5) Should have good knowledge and understanding of the workings of the Indian Automobile
Industry. Responsible for Insurance related activities right from the selection of the Insurance
- Agency to co-ordination & follow up, settlement of insurance, follow up & renewal of insurance etc.
- Coordination with Fleet Management Agency for related activities.
- Workshop coordination with Insurance agency/ OEM to ensure minimal turnaround time.
- Responsible for complete management of Electric Vehicles from a breakdown, accidental and service perspective.
- Responsible for the Half yearly and Annual closing with finance department, providing inputs related to budgeted costs, downtime, overruns , etc.
6) Responsible for regular support to States / Clusters for vehicle turnaround time post service, breakdown and /or accidents.
7) Should be capable of designing and delivering excellent presentation internally/ externally.
8) Should be capable of preparing documentation and commercial bids as per specification.
9) Should be able to provide data analysis support as well as support preparatory works for engaging with OEMs\, fleet operators and Insurance companies during project execution.
10) Shall be required to support business development initiatives including but not limited to
proposal writing, development of business/financial model and strategy documents.
11) Shall monitor the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
12) Shall represent organization at any conferences, meetings and events as appropriate.
13) Any other roles and responsibilities assigned by management from time to time.