Director at Applied Work Dynamics
Views:767 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Manager/Senior Manager - Financial Reporting - Hedge Funds (6-15 yrs)
Responsible for service delivery and finalization of financial statements for Hedge, Private Equity, Fund of Funds
- Financial Reporting of Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds
- Preparation of Financials in IFRS/U.S. GAAP/Irish GAAP/Canadian GAAP.
- Compliance to UCITS, SEC regulations, AIFMD, CFTC.
- Valuation and reporting of derivatives traded by Alternative Investments, risk analysis.
- Drive expertise on US GAAP and IFRS within the team.
- People management- staffing, performance appraisal, career development and training.
- Pioneer an end to end reporting model taking complete onus on Annual report in compliance with external audit and client requirements.
- Education requirements : Graduate degree in Accounting, Business, or related field. CA or MBA is preferred.
- 6 - 11+ years of experience in Financial Reporting / accounting, auditing or related business activity for mutual funds/hedge funds/pension funds including previous experience in managing staff
- Demonstrates strong technology skills, as well as problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrates an ability to be a leader within their team, as well as be a leader amongst your peers
- Exposure to US GAAP/IFRS etc. preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, which includes excellent time management skills