Director at HR Synergy
Views:6402 Applications:304 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Manager/Senior Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - Big4 (8-16 yrs)
Position: - Manager & Sr Manager
Job Location- Bangalore
- Budgets & Planning: Annual financial planning covering HC, costs and expenses and margins; half yearly forecasts prepared with due interaction with various location finance teams: Assist in pricing and other decisions.
- Reporting: Reporting monthly financials and other reports highlighting key performance parameters. Provide Operational support/cost improvement studies to enable effective management and improving operations and increasing efficiency of resources/processes. Develop models / reports in excel / access
- Consolidation : Consolidation of various reports across centers/locations with insights and key areas to focus
- Special Projects / Assignments: Undertaking any specific projects, assignments and/or track and update management with the best analysis
- Adhoc Analysis / Reports: Ad-hoc decision support for various global initiatives/improvement projects
- Process Improvement and Standardization: Ability to define As Is Processes and lead/support in the design of to-be processes and roles leveraging leading practices and enabling technologies, to ensure optimum and consistent performance
Additional exposure to the following areas and hence any experience of these will be of value:
- Functional experience in Finance transformation projects across all or any of the phases i.e Plan, design, Test and Deploy, preferably involving implementation of Enabling technology, tools and Software applications
- Master data support: Maintain/provide support to the various Technical team on various cost center/ codes, rates, structures, hierarchy, and planning tools
- Will be required to assist in designing of reporting requirements for operational reports, service level requirements and process KPIs Provide definition and development.
Critical Success Factors :
- Excellent Communicate as the role would require interactions with multiple stakeholders
- Understanding or comfort with Project / Process Management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities and desire to learn
- Knowledge of any ERP system preferably SAP
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.