Consultant at TalentCadre Consultants
Views:1180 Applications:363 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Manager/Senior Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis (3-8 yrs)
- Strategic financial planning on key business drivers for the retail business. This covers annual budgeting & periodic forecasting for the business.
- Management reporting & analysis on monthly basis for business KPIs along with in-depth analysis of performance within the stipulated timelines
- Various adhoc analysis to support business and improve financial hygiene.
- The role includes collaborating with the commercial team, distribution team, operation team, other support functions and coordinating with central accounts/tax team for various business requirements.
Cashflow forecasting and management:
- Process improvement & Automation - Drive improvement in business process streamlining and quality control. Drive various automation and process streamlining projects.
- Support & provide insight to group finance reporting team on various analyses on P&L and Balance sheet lines.
- Analyses and support on all New Capital Investment projects
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
- Proficient level of MS Excel & presentations experience
- Exposure to SAP
- Good interpersonal skills with collaborative attitude
Eligibility Criteria: CA/CWA and or MBA with 3 to 8yrs of experience in Financial planning & Analysis functions with MNC