HR at Callisto Talent Solutions Private limited
Views:352 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Manager/Senior Manager - Financial Accounting Advisory (5-8 yrs)
- Our Client is seeking an experienced Accounting Manager/Sr. Manager to join its growing Financial Projects Department based in Bangalore. Company is a leading infrastructure construction company operating mainly throughout North America across a range of industries.
This role is responsible for support to the management team in a variety of technical accounting and reporting projects and will be reporting to the Director of Financial Projects.
- Experience in Technical accounting, accounting research, accounting consultation, resolving accounting issues, writing accounting memos, US GAAP exposure.
- Requires a thorough understanding of the acquiree's operations and accounting, fair value measurements and business combination accounting.
- Prepare quarterly earn-out analyses and other fair value measurements.
- For quarterly SEC filings, prepare certain disclosures for the acquisitions and accounting issues.
- Worked in Accounting Advisory (but not National Office) for one of the big four using US GAAP.
Key essentials to qualify for this role:
- Qualified CA / CPA
- 5 to 8 years of work experience with public accounting experience with US GAAP.
- Ready to work in India afternoon shift and flexible to stretch during month end