Director at InfrajobsIndia
Views:553 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager/Senior Manager - Finance - Real Estate - CA/ICWA (4-10 yrs)
MIS and Reporting
1. Reviewing the books regularly and preparing MIS reports for the management on Monthly basis.
2. Preparing standalone financial statements of individual entities under Indian GAAP and Ind-AS for annual audits.
3. Tracking budget Vis actuals, annual operating plan (AOP) and tracking actuals and identifying the reasons for variances. Projecting the profit before taxes for the project and tracking the same year on year basis.
4. Working on fair valuations of inventories etc. for Ind-AS purposes, analysis of impact from IndAS, and reporting the same.
5. Handling statutory audits, internal audits and tax audits.
6. Preparing quarterly Investor Presentation and Board Meeting Presentation on company's overall performance.
Finance & Taxation
1. Preparing project cash flows of the projects for fund proposals, handling due diligence and providing periodical reports to banks as per the requirement of sanction terms.
2. Managing day-to-day fund management, Cash flow planning, and investments/withdrawals and RERA requirements.
3. Ensure monthly and annual GST return filed in time.
4. Handling GST, VAT and service tax assessments and direct tax assessments
Desired Profile: Qualified CA/ ICWA/ MBA - Finance with relevant experience in real estate industry.