Hiring Lead at Havoc Consultants
Views:4954 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:162
Manager/Senior Manager - Finance - Real Estate (5-15 yrs)
- Evaluation of potential investment opportunities in real estate across various asset classes - market assessment, financial modeling & sensitivity analysis, with focus on the markets of Mumbai.
- Preparing Investment Notes and pitching new investments to investment committee.
- Co-ordination with external agencies including international property consultants, law firms, auditors, etc. for investment transactions and asset management.
- Conducted a detailed study of RERA and its impact on the firm's existing investments.
- Preparing quarterly newsletters for existing investors and marketing presentations for potential investors.
- Responsible for research and development of a monthly newsletter containing advise on Indian real estate for paid subscribers.
- Keeping abreast with the happenings in the real estate industry including property prices in different micro-markets, transactions, legal aspects, development regulations, etc.
- Making Project Report for Corporate Finance / Construction Finance / Letter of Credit / Bank Guarantee/NCD/ LRD.
- Making Financial Projections like Cost of Project and Means of Finance, Cash Flows, Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet for various Projects.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.