Executive Search Specialist at HR Cornucopia Pvt Ltd.
Views:4337 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager/Senior Manager - Finance - CA (15-21 yrs)
Education - CA / CA-Inter with experience
- Lead and manage closure of Books of Accounts for Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Closures
- Monitoring all Indian tax compliance and submissions covering corporate tax, service tax/GST and withholding taxes including tax returns, internal reporting, tax accounting, GST implementation and compliance. (Lead and drive GST implementation and its changes in a most tax efficient and fully compliant manner. Ensure on time GST returns filing, Tax payments, correct documentation)
- Taxation compliance both Direct and Indirect and hands-on experience in computing & arranging for timely deposit of taxes
- Handling Complete Banking and Treasury operations.
- Ledger scrutiny
- Issuance of TDS certificates
- Compliance with corporate taxation policies
- Book keeping and the attendant matters like, audits (internal and external), statutory compliance etc;
- Compliance with local VAT regulations
- Handling all receivable & payable of the Company.
- Designing and implementing accounting systems & procedures; supervising the timely preparation of statutory books of accounts and finalisation of accounts.
- Interact with the Government Departments, auditors and other compliance bodies as the role requires.
- Prepare the Business Plan and financial statements of the Company.
- Assist in preparation of costing / profitability, RBI reporting, generation of various MIS reports, fixed assets accounting etc.
- Manage Indirect Tax Planning: Drive indirect tax planning and strategy to optimise indirect tax implications within the permissible transaction and business structures
- Expertise in Tally is a must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.