Recruiter at Pravi HR Advisory
Views:331 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager/Senior Manager - Finance - BFSI (5-10 yrs)
- Preparation and finalization of Financial Statements in line with International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) applicable for Insurance Companies (as issued by ICAI and International Accounting Standard Board (IASB))
- Partner with Generali team and consultants for the implementation of IFRS 17
- Understand the impact of IFRS and change on your Business, Data, system and processes.
- Assisting in carrying out the financial impact analysis on financials statements as required by management and group.
- Carry out dry run and testing on the new system and verify the outcome of the same.
- Work along with actuary and IT team for support in implementation of IFRS.
- Responsible for group reporting which involves strategic planning, monthly and quarterly reporting.
- To provide support in group audit which involves providing data to the auditors for conducting audit and Closure of all audit requirements and Resolution of audit queries
- To support business related analysis as per the requirements of key stakeholders
Qualification and Experience Requirement :
- CA/ICWA/MBA Finance + Candidates with IFRS course would be preferrable.
- CA/ICWA/MBA Finance with 5+ years of financial reporting experience from insurance (life as well as general) or Bid 4/5 accounting firms.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.