CEO & HR Consultant at HR Power
Views:5335 Applications:323 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Manager/Senior Manager - Finance & Accounts - Retail - CA (6-10 yrs)
Client is a leading consumer brand in the $2B+ men's innerwear category. The brand is founded by 2 IITians with leadership experience across ecommerce retail industry. Within 8 months of launch the brand has become the #1 rated brand in its category in e-commerce marketplaces. It has also raised a Seed round in 2018 followed by a Series A in 2019 led by top VCs.
Location: Kormangala in Bangalore
Here's a very tentative sketch of the role:
Manager/ Senior Manager Finance & Accounts
- Qualified CA with min 6-8 years of work experience post qualification.
- Must have stronghold on Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A),
- Budgeting, Forecasting, Variance analysis
- MIS preparation, Management reporting,
- Investor & stakeholder relations management
- Business Finance, Forecasting of funding needs, identification funding sources & striking deals with probable investors; must possess excellent analytical skills
- Communicate ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
- An experience in working in start-ups & fund raising would have a definite advantage
- Retail or e-commerce industry background will be preferred
- The person should be mature enough to handle the F&A work as well as be an advisor to the Founders in all minor & major decisions.