Client Partner at Ciel HR Services
Views:1549 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Manager/Senior Manager - Finance & Accounts - Manufacturing/Real Estate - CA (5-8 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager - Finance & Accounts - Chartered Accountant
- The key objective for this position is to provide a comprehensive and responsive ; support to the Finance & Accounts Department of Client and all its subsidiary and associate companies in the real estate business vertical. Will assist the Department Head in all aspects of the accounting function, including routine procedures and ad-hoc projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To track financial activities of various departments at Head Office and Project/Property Management sites for maintaining and ensuring timeliness and accuracy of financial records.
2. To ensure continuity of accounting systems and accounting control procedures in the Holding Company and its subsidiary and associate entities, taking full responsibility for the operation and integrity of the Accounts Payable ledger, Accounts Receivable ledger and General ledger.
3. To monitor the assigned companies- expenses, as well as prepare, analyse and verify correctness and authenticity of financial documents.
4. To ensure statutory compliance of financial and real estate transactions. Shall examine, verify correctness of / or establish authenticity of records.
5. To monitor timely filing of tax returns/reports to the Government agencies by the Finance & Accounts team and ensure compliance with all related tax regulations.
6. To undertake Accounts finalization - compilation and coordination with internal/ statutory auditors of the holdings and all subsidiary and associate entities.
7. To ensure that internal and statutory audits are conducted efficiently by making available necessary records and providing clarifications where necessary.
8. To assist the Departmental Head in handling assessments with various taxation departments. Will coordinate with consultants/legal advisory in this matter.
9. Shall assist the Departmental Head in the preparation of Management Accounts by recording and analyzing information about budgets, costs and assets, thereby verifying the accuracy of an organisation's financial records, minimizing waste, detecting mis-management and any fraudulent activity.
10. Shall assist the Departmental Head in the collection and analysis of data to be used as - Key Performance Indicators- and for reporting - outputs- to various external stakeholders. Shall prepare various other MIS reports as desired by the Management.
11. Shall assist the Departmental Head in handling various aspects of loan accounts including preparation of project reports and regulatory compliance.
12. To monitor cash and bank transactions and keep track of daily cash position report prepared by the Accountants.
13. To verify reconciliations of supplier statements and customer accounts being carried out by Accountants.
14. To verify if supplier payments are being carried out in line with the cash position of the business.
15. Other adhoc assignments that may arise.
Position Reports to CFO
Candidates Needs to be a Qualified CA.
Location - Corporate Office, Bangalore