Managing Partner at Megma Services
Views:2926 Applications:243 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager/Senior Manager - Events Strategy & Execution - Travel Startup (4-7 yrs)
Leading Travel company Requires Manager/Senior Manager -( Events Strategy & Execution)- Noida ( sector- 2)
One of our client a leading Travel start up that crafts holidays that provide extraordinary, magical and life changing holiday experiences, It helps people create unbreakable bonds with their family thus making their life more fulfilling. It has Specialized experience & professional employees who are skilled & hold expertise in the holiday its marketing business. People have been indoctrinated in the service quality mindset and the organization is one of the best customer service oriented companies in the travel services domain. Our core competency team is very dedicated and professional. They sell the dream of people, it- not only B2b . Our aim of Guest satisfaction is a paramount concern. The company enjoys a reputation for providing reliable, personalized and professional travel services.
Our highly experience Customer officers plan your holidays as per your preference to personalize your experience each time you wish for a holiday.
We are looking for Manager/Senior Manager (Events Strategy & Execution) for Noida sector- 2 office of the client
The details are as follows-
1) Client - Leading Travel MNC
2) Location- Noida sector- 32
3) Position- Manager/Senior Manager-(Event Execution & Strategy)
4) Qualification- Graduate (Mgt Qualification preferred)
5) Exp- 6- 10 years in Execution & Event Strategy with an organisation of repute.
6) Region Covered- Delhi - NCR Market
6) Compensation- Competitive
THE JD IS AS FOLLOWS-
Location: Noida - sector- 2
Job Profile :
1) Investigate methods of improving management, quality and standard of events by monitoring national and global trends and ideas.
2) Determine and implement measurement and evaluation criteria (qualitative and quantitative) according to the business unit objectives.
3) Put strategic plans in place together with sponsorship marketing managers to ensure best ROI on event marketing spend.
4) Ensure team is proactively utilising events to meet stakeholders requirements by providing a centralised, professional and effective event marketing management and planning service.
5) Formulate new ideas and change of focus around existing events.
6) Close consultation with business unit marketing and executive stakeholders to ensure that business and marketing objectives are understood and catered for in terms of event plans.
7) Ensure that all external and internal events are aligned with the business unit's marketing calendar and business objectives and that sponsorship properties and marketing activities are effectively leveraged to the benefit of the business and the brand.
8) Provide advice to the business regarding the research and planning of events to ensure the most appropriate and cost effective solution in line with business needs and budget constraints. Pre and post event evaluation reporting in order to track trends, improve on management, quality and standards.
9) Ensure integrated eventing strategies across brand, products, segments, channels, activations and geographical areas.
10) Conceptualization, ideation, execution strategic planning based on the brief from the client
11) Making presentations based on the requirements/ client briefs
12) Develops and owns the overall event strategy framework and drives excellence in event strategy and execution.
13) Fulfilling the clients requirements and to liaise with corporate contacts, build and develop relationships
14) Execution of Events nationally and internationally.
15) Sourcing of Marketing Collaterals & Promotional articles
16) Manages the event vendors responsible for data collection (registration & evaluation), event logistics, and creative design to ensure consistency and optimization of process and budget/policy adherence. Costing of the event with maintaining profit as per company guidelines.
17) Responsible for budgeting and achieving the overall P&L in the NCR market
18) Monitoring the team performance in terms of their work performance.