Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:551 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Manager/Senior Manager - ESH - Infrastructure (13-24 yrs)
We are looking for a Environment, Safety and Health (ESH) Head for our client with pan India presence at multiple locations in India
Ideal candidate will have adequate exposure in Height and Electricity safety.
You will be a full time Engineering graduate with safety certifications.
Job stability will be important.
Job Details :
Grade : Mgr/SM
Nature of Role : IC
Function Name : Environment, Safety and Health
Work Timings : 9AM-6PM, 5 days , however candidate must be flexible and open to stretch
Experience : 13 + yrs
Education : Engineering graduate ( E,M or C) and Post diploma in ESH (safety)
Mandate Certification : NEBOSH
Job Purpose :
- Develop ESH culture and manage ESH performance of the organization through governance, education, focused groups and administration
- Conduct monthly governance meeting; maintain ESH performance index
- Develop ESH training material & own training.
- Conduct focused meetings/training on product related safety
- Ensure right ESH guidelines are available, Facilitate and review
- Develop national/international connections with governing bodies