Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:1163 Applications:263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:166
Manager/Senior Manager - Enterprise Risk Management - Pharma - CA (5-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Ensure compliance of Enterprise Risk Management Policy Framework across all plant and locations
- Monitor external risk environment and identify major risk impacting the organization. Appraise audit head for further action
- Review existing ERM framework and develop processes/ procedures, risk registers etc.
- Perform annual risk refresh exercise. Liaison with business heads / process owners for understanding changing risk profile / mitigation plan
- Maintain and update risk registers across business and shared services as per the Enterprise Risk Management Policy Framework
- Work with risk owners to have a mitigation plan in place and conduct regular follow-ups for tracking status of implementation of those plans
- Conduct periodic independent audit / testing of major risk and suggest process change / controls to mitigate the same
- Conduct training and workshops for creating awareness of ERM across the organization.
- Assist in preparing updates and presentations to various stakeholders including AC/Board/ Risk Committee on the effectiveness of ERM
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Qualified CA with 7 -8 years of post qualification experience .
- Min 5+ yrs of experience in ERM ( (includes compliance, operational risk, audit, legal, market risk, IT systems security, business process management)
- Prior experience with a Big 4 firm or a Large Manufacturing preferably pharma industry.
- Candidate should have prior experience of working in a multilocational and large network of offices and plants.
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening communication skills
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in BI tools will be an added advantage.
- Candidates willing to relocate to Hyderabad may apply.