Senior Consultant - Talent Sourcing at Ad Astra Consultants
Views:215 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager/Senior Manager - Employee Engagement & Employer Branding - IT (7-12 yrs)
The objective is to enhance the employee engagement, employer branding and experience in the organisation. We are looking for an individual who can help improve HR initiatives, enhance staff morale, enhance relations between staff and employers, contribute to attaining business goals and promote good HR practices.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Strategize, communicate and execute processes and programs with respect to Employee engagement.
- Provide design, delivery, and integrated approach for all mid and annual employee management programs (Engagement surveys, TOMO surveys, Manager Effectiveness, Employee Burnout, eNPS, GPTW etc.)
- Prepare and present timely reports to show the engagement level in the organization.
- Establish short-term and long-term goals and objectives for the talent.
- Aligning individual's action with organizational goals and objectives.
- Leading the Talent Engagement projects and initiatives to ensure world-class employee experience
- Collaborating with the HRBPs to drive engagement and interventions in the organization.
- Launch and cascade Employee Value Proposition across pan-India locations
- Design, execute and scale-up employer branding bespoke initiatives
- Manage the corporate and functional employee newsletters
- Develop and manage talent branding initiatives & campaigns that drive results to solve specific business challenges.
- Work closely with the HR function in designing communication plan and strategizing employee engagement initiatives - such as townhalls, Annual R&R event, campus relations, onboarding, candidate experience and so on
- Work closely with the Social Media team to ensure culture of the organization is brought out through meaningful posts / blogs
- Identify relevant speaking opportunities and forums for Leadership team to participate in, to bring out the subject matter expertise
- Stay abreast of best practices in employer branding and communication.
- A Strong design and high impact implementation of building an employer's reputation as a place to work, and their employee value proposition, as opposed to the more general corporate brand reputation and value proposition to customer
- Setup metrics and benchmarks to measure, iterate and improve on initiatives
Qualification & Experience:
Should be Graduate or MBA with 7 to 12 Years of experience in leading Employee Engagement, Employer Branding and Employee Experience with excellent communication skills and presentation skills with expertise in Excel, Power Point and Project Management
- Ownership and lead by example
- A planner who can balance long-term focus with practical day-to-day execution.
- A high energy person with a proven track record of building and managing an engagement model
- Who has developed and driven a campus strategy at the national level.
- Significant expertise in stakeholder management, including liaising with, multi-cultural professionals and leadership to build an understanding of their needs and develop long-term relationships
- Extensive experience in project management including engagement, work planning, coordinating, and managing team towards the successful completion of work and projects
- Proficient in working in fast-paced environments, requiring skills in understanding needs of business and alignment of talent strategy.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.