Assistant Manager Recruitment at DSRP Enterprises
Views:248 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Manager/Senior Manager - EHS - Chemicals (8-30 yrs)
Qualification- BE Chemical/ADIS Diploma
- Responsible to drive behavior-based safety initiatives.
- Ensure establishing and improvement in health & Safety systems e.g.
- Job safety analysis
- Monitor work permit system and its compliance on a regular basis
- Safety training (staff/contract)
- PSSR (Pre startup safety review), What IF required
- Compliance of relevant statutory requirements
- Reporting of incident & investigation system, RCA (root etc.
- Conduct process safety risk analysis and HAZOP (Hazardous operability) studies along with process teams and internal OS&H audit as per applicable rules to site
- Regular review of on/off site emergency plan and update changes and ensure adequate training is provided to the ERT (Emergency response team) on a regular basis. Coordinate for mutual aid with neighboring companies
- Ensure Compliance to third party/customer safety audits
- Coordinate for safety study and upgrade/revise HSE documents as and when cause analysis)
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) matrix, standardization
- Implement best housekeeping and industrial hygiene practices at site for reducing chemical exposures at work place
- Occupational Health Management system - Maintain records of occupational diseases as per factories act and ensure periodical medical check-up of the employees in coordination with company medical officer
- Contribute and work closely with the process team and assess all HSE related aspects such as MSDS, Chemical safety, process hazard, risks assessments and mitigation
- Coordinate with dispatch department, marketing department and transport department at the time of any emergency during transit of hazardous goods
- Site level evaluate and improve HSSE systems in transportation (logistics) of hazardous chemicals (products and Raw materials).
- Plan, coordinate and organize regular safety governance system e.g. Safety committee meetings, monthly reviews and seminars etc. for further improvement of the safety standards
- Promote & organize the safety celebrations & other safety awareness programs at site
- Fire system health assurance by identifying deviations and monitoring fire equipment operations on regular basis
- Schedule Inspection systems, Carry out general & specific safety inspections and audits of different plants & areas wrt fire safety
- Setting up and monitoring HSSE and fire protection systems for Site.
- Conduct trainings, mock drills and audits on fire prevention, fire protection, firefighting systems and emergency preparedness at site.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.