Owner at Bridge Partners HR
Views:7022 Applications:261 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Manager/Senior Manager/Director - Transaction Advisory - Big4 (5-15 yrs)
Job description (For Senior Manager), for Manager and Director, it will vary accordingly
- Analyzing financial/operational results of target companies by reviewing their accounting records and conducting interviews with management.
- Managing and participating in due diligence engagements and leading engagements which are complex and client critical
- Preparing/evaluating pro forma financial information
- Identifying issues for deal structuring, purchase price reductions or deal termination
- Identifying post-acquisition action steps to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvements
- Performing research on industry and organization
- Reviewing the work of staff and senior practitioners.
- Managing a team of 5-7 professionals
- Conducting timely performance reviews for staff and senior employees
- Developing and guiding staff and other junior professionals by providing effective performance feedback/training, and ensuring team responsibilities are consistent with skills and developmental goals.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Chartered Accountancy degree or MBA in Finance from a premier institute with 8-10 years of experience
- Min 5 years of relevant experience working with Big 4s in mergers and acquisitions transactions experience or experience in the field of financial planning and analysis and statutory accounting
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong drive to take new initiatives and ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas
- Advanced knowledge and experience in any of the following sectors will be an added advantage - Financial Services, Oil and Gas, Technology, Consumer Products, Power and Utilities and Life Science.
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational, interpersonal and teaming skills.
- Willingness to travel, when necessary
Location: Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.