Views:3462 Applications:650 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager/Senior Manager/Director - ESG (7-16 yrs)
‘Our workplace needs to be a reflection of our society and our client organisations, and having an inclusive culture that fosters diverse talent and views is a key focus for us. We value dialogue and diversity of viewpoints to promote a vibrant work culture and deliver the best outcomes for our clients. Hence, diversity for us goes beyond gender – we’ve committed to having a minimum of 40% women in all our teams by 2025 – and are also...
Padmaja Alaganandan, Chief People Officer
- Member firms of the Price Waterhouse & Affiliates network in India invites applications for Manager/Senior Manager /Director in ESG for multiple locations Bangalore, Gurgaon, Mumbai.
- Looking for interested candidates with 7-16 years experience in Sustainability Disciplines with strong experience in Non-financial reporting/ strategy development.
- Deep knowledge of various International Reporting Frameworks/Standards such as Integrated Reporting, GRI, TCFD, SASB, CDP, etc and SEBI mandated reporting frameworks such as BRR/BRSR
- Should have experience of having prepared/supported in preparation of Sustainability Reports/Integrated Reports using the above frameworks
- Knowledge and understanding of various global rating agencies/indices and experience of preparing responses for such agencies/indices
- Experience on having worked on formulation of ESG strategy including defining vision, KPIs and targets is desirable
- Experience of having worked on defining policies and processes for data collection, collation and reporting on KPIs/targets
- Should have experience of conducting Materiality Analysis and stakeholder engagement exercise for companies
- Identifying business opportunities and should have potential to contribute towards practice development.
- Expertise to provide technical inputs in preparing proposals and reports and make presentations to clients independently
- Should be fully aware of the developments globally and in India in the ESG space
- Masters degree (or higher) in relevant field (e.g., energy, environment, engineering, business).
- 7 to 16 years experience focused on Sustainability Disciplines with strong experience in Non-financial reporting/ strategy development.
- Should have multi-sectoral experience in project management for big corporates.
- A proven record of excellent management, leadership, decision-making and interpersonal skills, including being an articulate speaker.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and advise a highly-skilled, interdisciplinary team to lead a broad range of corporate clients.
- Demonstrated excellent writing and presentation ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in English).