Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:9629 Applications:440 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Manager/Senior Manager - Digital Marketing - EdTech Startup (3-6 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager - Digital Marketing | Leading Ed-tech Startup
Here is an opportunity to build a glowing career in a vibrant and intellectually challenging environment!
Our client is one of India's leading ed-tech company that offers high quality, impactful and industry relevant learning programs to working professionals through convenient technology-enabled blended and online modes, enabling them to develop new competencies and achieve career growth without disrupting their career. Apart from providing India's #1 rated analytics course popular executive MBA programs and specialized courses such as the Financial Risk Analytics program.
The team comprises of passionate individuals having an excellent blend of entrepreneurial and industry experience. Its founding team has been part of multiple successful startups in the US and India. The team members are alumni of leading institutions like Stanford, Berkeley, MIT, Kellog, IIT Mumbai, Duke, MDI, IIM Ahmedabad and IIM Shillong and have previously worked in companies such as Tiger Global, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Boston Consulting Group, Zipdial, SAP, and Stratify.
The company has seen a 100 times growth in the number of registered learners in three years, and 30 times revenue growth in the last 3 years. The team has grown from five to 60 and now has offices in Bengaluru and Gurgaon. Their programs are offered in Gurgaon, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad and Mumbai.
As a Manager/Senior Manager - Digital Marketing, you will be handling the key responsibilities of the online world marketing to enhance the product viability for their clients.
What you will do :
- Conceptualizing and launching product related digital campaigns and ensuring ongoing optimization to decrease cost of acquisition
- Creating collaterals and executing marketing plans for new product launches on digital and offline
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Writing copy for email marketing campaigns, Working on printed material to supplement online products
- Overseeing the social media strategy
- Managing and maintaining the organization's website and working on the Search Engine Optimization of the website
- Writing and optimizing content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Being responsible for all ATL, BTL and Digital activities
- Driving communication for new and existing products
- Driving customer acquisition in all forms
- Product marketing - Responsible for new product launches, promoting existing products and features to increase usage
- Responsible for ensuring up-sell and cross-sell on the portfolio to increase balances
- Aligning key stakeholders around the marketing objectives and plan, and leading execution of the plan
- Building and driving a go-to-market plan, campaigns and other initiatives to drive turnover, growth and brand salience
- Managing the design and implementation of marketing projects to drive revenue and profit growth
Candidate Profile :
What you need to have:
- Experience of minimum 3 years post MBA
- Hands-on experience in managing digital campaigns
- Focus on growth & low cost customer acquisition
- Experienced in LinkedIn, FB and other social networking sites
- Must have handled significant budgets
- MBA from Pedigree preferred
- International experience desirable but not mandatory