Consultant at Michael Page
Views:2245 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Manager/Senior Manager - Digital Ad Sales - Tech Automotive Platform (5-10 yrs)
It is the Country's largest Tech Automotive Platform.
With more than 50 million monthly traffic, 400+ million page views and 5 million+ mobile app downloads; The company has become one of India's largest consumer-facing digital destinations.
Client Relationship Management :
- Identify, onboard and manage a portfolio of digital marketing agencies/intermediaries/ influencers in key markets
- Create and execute the business plan with key agency stakeholders while managing the ongoing contractual compliance
- Understand advertisers' constraints for digital adoption and work relentlessly to create/identify new growth opportunities
- Lead and manage tri-party communication with advertisers and brands
- Provide thought-leadership with innovative marketing solutions coupled with leading performance and brand-measurement offerings
Product Management :
- Brainstorm, identify, and implement advertising solutions on products to deliver measurable results for clients
- Serve as an external product consultant on owned and operated properties
- Interface with internal stakeholders (SalesOps, Product etc.) to represent feedback and requirements
Campaign Planning and Management:
- Demonstrate creativity to design sales methodologies/approaches in collaboration with agencies
- Plan and build compelling storylines and data-driven presentations that are customized to clients business and problems
Job requirement :
- Graduate or Postgraduate degree in marketing/ advertising/ technology/finance
- 5+ years of experiences in Digital ad sales marketing and development
- Demonstrated understanding of digital media platforms and ad metrics
- At least 2 years in a direct client engagement or delivery role with a network/agency or a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Self-starter, fast learner with a can-do spirit.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.