Talent Analyst at 2COMS Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:9456 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Manager/Senior Manager/DGM - Legal Compliance/Industrial Relations - Mfg/Auto (7-16 yrs)
Applicants from Recruitment/Personnel Admin in current profile are not eligible
Designation : Manager / Sr. Mgr / (DGM for deserving candidates) - Depends on Experience
CTC : As per the Industry norms
Location : Anywhere in East-Kolkata/Bihar or Punjab or Madhya Pradesh
JOB Mandate :
- Accountable for harmonious Employee Relations, 100% Statutory Compliance
- Liaison with Government or other statutory authorities for the State.
- To look after ER and compliances for all offices and establishments and for on roll and contractor manpower within State. Ensure that the compliance system and planned arrangements are implemented in timely manner.
Ensure availability of a working Grievance Redressal mechanism and report on efficacy
Work independently at the State HQ in a - control function- role
Key Responsibilities :
Working Knowledge of Central and State Laws applicable at company and unit level :
- Establishment Legislation
- Wage Legislation
- Welfare Legislation
- Regulatory Legislation
- Industrial Relation Legislation
- Guidance to Operations team on discipline and grievance issues
- Ensure closure of legal notices and reports.
- Attending Court Cases / Hearings.
- Attending Labor Inspections.
- Managing liaison with Enforcement officers, local bodies and other external stakeholders
Educational Qualifications :
- Any graduation.
- MBA-IR / LLB from premier institute.
Years of Experience (minimum & maximum) :
- 7 years to 16 years in dynamic fast-paced industry, with specific experience in - Compliance Management & Statutory Liaison of equivalent size and complexity
Age : Not before 1975 (max)
Call at 9932010620
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.