Recruiter at Talent labs pvt ltd
Views:935 Applications:248 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Manager/Senior Manager - Demand Planning - Pharma (5-10 yrs)
More than 5 years of experience in Pharma Supply Chain Management - hands-on experience in demand planning, supply planning, capacity planning, warehousing management, inventory management, new product launches.
Job Description / Responsibilities
1. Act as single point contact between commercial, Finance, and Supply chain organization.
2. Work on monthly S&OP process and ensure cascading of decisions and actions for long term execution of the plan
3. Enforce "one number" mindset to drive business decision making and forecast transparency/accountability
4. Identify and mitigate long term business risks to ensure minimal impact on business
5. Work towards continuous improvement across the supply chain to drive collaboration and partnership
6. Analyze the key performance indicators (OTIF, Forecast accuracy & Bias, Inventory, SLOB) and drive Improvement
7. Responsible for Material Requirement Planning, Demand consolidation, Capacity Planning, Production scheduling, Distribution planning.
8. New product planning and scheduling for the timely introduction.
9. Coordinating with purchase and R&D for implementation of cost-effective formulation
10. Ensure and manage distribution and inventory of finished goods for domestic businesses.
11. Ensure planning and production of finished goods as per priorities across job workers and own manufacturing units
12. Review and make strategic recommendations for improved processes (Forecasting, Production Planning, Inventory management, and Dispatch planning etc.)
13. Analyze the OTIF (On Time in Full) and value fill trends across the division and analyze the reasons affecting the customer service performance.
14. Manage monthly Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) and planning of resources accordingly.
15. To manage inventory levels of slow, obsolete, and excess stocks and implement effective inventory management practices.
16. To work on SKU rationalization plan in coordination with business development
17. Plan for yearly capacity, inventory built up, and warehouse space requirement.
18. Coordinate the launch of New Products with the Marketing team and ensure long-term capacity planning.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.