Manager/Senior Manager - Deal Advisory/FDD - Banking/Insurance/AMC Sector - Consulting Firm - CA/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (8-16 yrs)
- Understands the due diligence process and has experience in financial analysis, report writing preferable in Banking, Insurance or AMC sector
- Counsel team members on the project on KPIs, key financial drivers,
- Ensures that team members deliver quality service as per client's needs and priorities
- Measure, monitor and improve client service by guiding team members and driving excellence in service delivery
- Focus teams on the key priorities while managing several large to medium-size projects
- Ensuring smooth service delivery within the defined geographical area
- Produce assignment budgets and timetables, and manage delivery against them
- Reviews quality of deliverables, in terms of accuracy of research findings, presentation of data, logical reasoning of points of view, usage of crisp and effective language, and comprehensiveness of scope vis-- -vis the agreed scope.
- Identifies, develops and implements best practices in projects. Defines need for new information sources and provides feedback on new sources.
- Manages efficiency and productivity of team members on a day-to-day basis. Ensures adherence to SaT work-flow protocol and tools.
- Assists in capacity planning, competency mapping and recruitment of resources for the assigned teams
- Develops deep and enduring relationships with key customers. Generates ideas for new sub service line initiatives.
- Demonstrates and applies in-depth subject knowledge to deliverables and has general understanding of other-related disciplines
- Proactively participate in research approach identification and execute it to produce outputs contributing to the overall project.
- Integrate insights from internal and external SMEs
- Assist in negotiating conflicting priorities and expectations
- Provide expert reviews for all projects within the assigned subject
Skills and attributes for success :
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong drive to take new initiatives and ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas
- Advanced knowledge and experience in any of the following sectors will be an added advantage - Financial Services, Oil and Gas, Technology, Consumer Products, Power and Utilities and Life Science
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational, interpersonal and teaming skills.
- Willingness to travel, when necessary
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Chartered Accountancy degree or MBA in Finance from a premier institute with 8- 14 years of experience
- At least 5 years of relevant external audit experience working with a public accounting firm and/or mergers and acquisitions transactions experience or experience in the field of financial planning and analysis and statutory accounting
Ideally, you'll also have
- Project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.