Consultant at Xpert Conexions
Views:87 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager/Senior Manager - Data Science & Analytics Model Validation (2-6 yrs)
Dynamics of the Role
- Quantitative validation of generic bureau models developed by the Data Science and Analytics Team.
- Development and implementation of model validation processes in compliance with the regulatory requirements in the mentioned topics
- Follow-up and formulation of recommendations to improve the different model performances
- Strategic and independent partner to the DSA team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Writing skills and experience with preparing and delivering model validation reports , taking into account the dynamics of the changing micro and macro environment.
- Relevant industry experience with ability to demonstrate a deep understanding of domain (e.g across the credit lifecyle) served, keeping with trends in the application and impact of domain solution.
- Implementation and maintenance of model validation processes
- Conduct validation and ongoing monitoring activities for new and existing models. Provide assessment by writing a comprehensive validation report based on his/her judgment of the validation results.
- Provide effective challenge to the model design and construction and conduct incremental analysis and testing as necessary
- Review of back-testing exercises produced by the Modeling team
- Management of recommendations aiming at ensuring the adequacy and the compliance of models (issue and monitoring)
- Leading a team of model validation analysts
- A core member of the Model Governance Board (a decision-making body) related to new model development and validation
- Validation of methodological choices and contribution as an expert to the model review
- This position provides a very significant amount of learning and growth opportunities from both technical and leadership perspective. The incumbent will be exposed to different areas of business operations and a variety of modeling approaches, including machine learning on top of industry standard tool
Experience and Skills - Qualification:
Master's degree in Business Administration/ MSc Statistics / or a related field
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in sql R, Python
- Executive presence and assertiveness.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently, handle ambiguous situations and exercise judgement in variety of situations.
- Strong communication, organizational, verbal & written skills.
- High degree of responsibility and ownership, strong multitasking, coordination and tenaciously looking for ways to get