Principal Consultant at Nikos Consulting
Views:418 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Manager/Senior Manager - Data Governance - Consulting Firm (8-15 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager - Data Governance
Job Description :
- Ideal candidate will have to demonstrate excellent project management skills, strong communication with the ability to present findings to multiple levels. Experienced in managing and/or delivering capabilities in an agile environment.
- The candidate should have strong stakeholder and people management experience with data-driven engagements.
- 8-15 years of experience in Data Management/ Analytics roles, with good knowledge of enterprise database management and data architecture
- Experience working with multiple business teams and understanding the data requirements, data availability across the enterprise and with external data ecosystem
- Experience in operational management of data
- Hands-on experience in Collibra, Informatica IDQ, or ETL tools is essential
- Highly organized the as the role demand multi-tasking
- Hands-on experience in at least 1 relational database like SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL etc.
- Experience working with at least one of the cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure).
Educational Qualifications :
- Minimum undergraduate technical degree (B.E. / BTech/ equivalent) or post-graduation degree in Management, Economics or any quantitative field.
- Good understanding of data structures and enterprise data models
- Experience with any of the cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Data modeling, BI/Visualization solution experience
- Experience in SQL, No-SQL
Additional Information/Skills (Good to have) :
- Understanding of Alternative Data Sources/ Experience working with 3rd Party Data Vendors
- Experience in contracting and onboarding of 3rd party data vendors
- Experience with Enterprise DW / Data Science using technologies like Hive, Cassandra, Spark, kafka, Flume, Python, R etc.